MEC|Large Basic Module Master
- Dimensionproject specific
- Total height: 0,33 m
- Maximum payload. project specific
- Towing load / Pushing load maximum: project specific
- Coupling capability (master-slave): project specific
- Axis shifting: project specific
- Combination with Ventum-S system frames: no
- Combination with Ventum-S system insertion trolley passive: no
- CAN bus/PROFINET interface: yes / optional
Where does it come from?
The MEC|Large|PROJECT was designed as a modular kit for industry. It can be used to implement special projects with, for example, more than 2 axles, more than 4 wheels, or with wheels at freely selectable positions.
In the theater world, the MEC|Large|PROJECT kit passed its first test at the Munich State Opera. There, the MEC|Large components were installed in a project-specific arrangement to move an impressive stage set easily and precisely.
For whom is the MEC|Large|PROJECT the right product?
If you have a special project that simply does not allow the integration of a MEC|Large, but you need the power and driving precision of the MEC|Large, then you should take a closer look at the MEC|Large|PROJECT modular system.